The Glassboro Public School District is committed to providing an opportunity that fosters each child's full academic potential in science. Science is for everyone! All students in Glassboro Public Schools are given the chance to do scientific research. For 30 years, Glassboro Public Schools has conveyed the excitement of science and research directly to the community through our annual district science fair.
Science Fair Objectives:
The Glassboro District Science Fair aims to provide students with the opportunity to:
- Engage in a STEM related experimental science fair project.
- Use critical thinking skills
- Conduct literary research
- Design and conduct a STEM related experiment using the
- Summarize and display the research on a visual board
- Communicate findings to judges from the Glassboro