Welcome to School Health Services!Mrs. Begolly
Bowe School NurseInformation for Parents:
- All sixth-grade students must receive the TdaP (tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis) and meningococcal vaccines prior to the beginning of the school year. Please fax proof of vaccination to 856-589-0869 or to my email at email@example.com
- Please update all emergency contacts in Power School for the new school year. Updates in medical conditions can also be included in Power School but I would ask that you contact me directly for significant changes in medical conditions.
- Very importantly during the school year, please remember to notify the school when your child will be absent. This will save a lot of unnecessary telephone calls in the mornings. It is also important that you provide a reason for the absence. This alerts us to possible trends in communicable illness and allows us to plan accordingly. It also allows accurate reporting of communicable illness numbers to the New Jersey Department of Health.
- All changes in emergency contact information must be reported throughout the school year.
- If your child is interested in participating in a sport, a current sports physical is required. Please have this done as soon as possible. Athletes may not practice, train, or try out for sports without an approved sports physical. A copy of the form is available under the "Physical Examination Form" tab on this site. The DISTRICT NURSE page offers more detailed instructions for sports physical requirements. This is the link to register for any school-affiliated sport: https://gpsd-ar.rschooltoday.com/home
If your child is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues:
Please see the "Resources" tab for additional information.
Last Modified on August 10, 2023