Please join REMIND.
Block 1 – Math Test Prep - Click Here
Block 2 – Integrated Geometry - Click Here
Math/Science Department ChairProud to be in my 26th year teaching Mathematics,and in my 21st year teaching it at Glassboro.Glassboro High SchoolGlassboro, NJ(856) 652-2700, email@example.comThis site been updated for Fall 2020.For the most up-to-date class information, refer to our Schoology Course.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership from The College of New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from The College of New Jersey New Jersey
- Supervisor and Principal Certificate
- Mathematics Teacher Certification, grades K-12
- 60+ Continuing Education Graduate Credits from Colorado State University (Pueblo)
Commitment to the Common Core Standards Initiative for Mathematics:
http://www.corestandards.org/Math/Commitment to our School’s MissionThe Glassboro Public School District creates a culture that values learning and prepares all to think, achieve and succeed.Mission Statement for the Math Department:Our mission is to produce students who can solve unique and complex problems independently and collaboratively, apply skills and knowledge to generate meaningful real world solutions, and to communicate them clearly in a variety of forms.