Math/Science Department ChairGlassboro High SchoolGlassboro, NJ(856) 652-2700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership from The College of New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from The College of New Jersey New Jersey
- Supervisor and Principal Certificate
- Mathematics Teacher Certification, grades K-12
- 60+ Continuing Education Graduate Credits from Colorado State University (Pueblo)
Commitment to the Common Core Standards Initiative for Mathematics:
http://www.corestandards.org/Math/Commitment to our School’s MissionThe Glassboro Public School District creates a culture that values learning and prepares all to think, achieve and succeed.Mission Statement for the Math Department:Our mission is to produce students who can solve unique and complex problems independently and collaboratively, apply skills and knowledge to generate meaningful real-world solutions, and to communicate them clearly in a variety of forms.