Up Coming Sport Season: FALL Sports
****a drop box will be provided for curb side drop off-time yet to be announced****
Sport Physicals are due to the School Nurse by 7-22-20.Late physicals will still be accepted but may encounter delays in processing. Do not give the form to your child's coach, teacher or any other person in the school.
Mental Health Resources
Gloucester County provides residents with a page listing multiple mental health resources. Click here to exit to the Gloucester County Mental Health Resources Page.
The following organizations can be reached by phone on a 24-hour/seven-day-a week basis:
Perform Care – 877-652-7624
1st Call for Help – Gloucester County Area – 800-648-0132
Psychiatric Emergency Screening – 856-845-9100
New Asthma Program
Complete Care Network has a new program called "Breathe Better" It is an education program for family and children that have asthma. Current and new patients can inquire. Contact Andrea Oliver 856-285-6695
Erin Perewiznyk, RN NJCSN856/652-2700 ext 1311Fax 856-307-1189
The school year is off to a great, healthy start! Please keep in mind some important reminders:
- Food Allergies: If your child requires an Epi-pen or Benadryl for exposure please submit the required forms ASAP; If trained your child may carry the Epi-pen during the school day. Extra supply of Epi-pen and Benadryl should be maintained in the nurse's office
- Asthma: Students should always carry their inhalers, back-up supplies (nebulizer meds and inhaler) can be stored in the nurse's office
- Demographics: If your phone numbers, emergency pick people have changed please notify me. I can help keep PowerSchool updated which will assist me in releasing your child home.
- Medications: During the school day all medications, including over the counter meds, can only be given with the completed medication form signed by the issuing doctor and parent. Medication will need to be brought to school in the original container.
- Sport Physicals: Please submit completed sport physical forms only to the school nurse. Physicals are good for 365 days from the date of exam.
For more information please visit my medication and sport physical pages. You can access required forms there!
MRSA general informational links: