Complete Care Network has a new program called "Breathe Better" It is an education program for family and children that have asthma. Current and new patients can inquire. Contact Andrea Oliver 856-285-6695
SPRING Sport Physicals are due to the School Nurse by 2-14-19
Please see Sport physical page to print the exam form and for more information. Copies are available in the Nurse's office at GHS. If you are unsure of the date of last physical on file please contact the school nurse.
Physicals received after the due date will be processed but may encounter delays in student starting practice.
*** Summer time: A drop box will be locatated in the security office at Glassboro High School. Please place physical in the drop box and do not give the physical to anyone but the school nurse. A nurse is scheduled weekly to process physicals except the week of 8-5-19 to 8-9-19. Physicals placed in the drop box during this week will be processed the following week.
BLOOD DRIVEGHS 2nd blood drive of the year is Friday March 22, 2019. 8am to 1pmOpen to all Staff and students that are of minimum age of 16. There is a Critial need for blood and each donation saves 3 lives!!! Please donate and help us obtain our goal of $750 scholarship fund
Erin Perewiznyk, RN NJCSN856/652-2700 ext 1311Fax 856-307-1189
The school year is off to a great, healthy start! Please keep in mind some important reminders:
- Food Allergies: If your child requires an Epi-pen or Benadryl for exposure please submit the required forms ASAP; If trained your child may carry the Epi-pen during the school day. Extra supply of Epi-pen and Benadryl should be maintained in the nurse's office
- Asthma: Students should always carry their inhalers, back-up supplies (nebulizer meds and inhaler) can be stored in the nurse's office
- Demographics: If your phone numbers, emergency pick people have changed please notify me. I can help keep PowerSchool updated which will assist me in releasing your child home.
- Medications: During the school day all medications, including over the counter meds, can only be given with the completed medication form signed by the issuing doctor and parent. Medication will need to be brought to school in the original container.
- Sport Physicals: Please submit completed sport physical forms only to the school nurse. Physicals are good for 365 days from the date of exam.
For more information please visit my medication and sport physical pages. You can access required forms there!
MRSA general informational links: