Barbara Jones856-652-2700 ext. 8182
B.S. Degree Computer Science
- Certified Teacher of Business Computer Applications and Business-Related Information Technology and Certified Structured Learning Experience Educator.
- Real world business experience in Database Management, Environmental Science, and Owner and Operator of Daycare Center.
- Family: Married 32 years with 2 children
- Husband – Felton is retired from teaching at Winslow Township High School as a physical educator and coach for 37 years! Well deserved!
- Son – Brandon has completed college at Rutgers University, New Brunswick with a degree in Labor Studies. He attended Rutgers on a Full Scholarship for football and was selected as a Free Agent with the New England Patriots. Brandon played with the New England Patriots through three 2013/2014 NFL Pre-season games before being released, due to a concussion, received in the second pre-season game. After being released, he was picked up by the New York Giants and Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers and played in the Canadian Football League. He currently is employed selling cars, and providing quite well for his family. He made settlement on his first home on February 28, 2017 and got married on March 31, 2018 to his 8th grade sweetheart, Ciera.
- Daughter – Jordan graduated from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia on a soccer scholarship. She made the Dean's list almost all semesters while obtaining a major in Health Science. She was selected as a co-captain of the woman's soccer team both her Junior and Senior years. She graduated and within 4 days was hired with a Healthcare Company as a nurse recruiter. She was transferred from the office in Woodbridge, Virginia to BalaCynwood, PA and had moved home. She is currently working for Robert Half in Center City, Philadelphia and has a beautiful apartment in Northern Liberties.
- Granddaughters - Amaya is 10 years old, Alexis is 4 years old, and Aria will be 2 years old on September 26. One of my most proud moments was becoming a grandmother.
- Interests: Football, Cheerleading, Soccer and Arts & Crafts