- Charged laptop* • Writing utensil
- 3-ring binder with loose-leaf paper • Agenda book
*The integration of technology will be a key component for research, collaboration, and to facilitate learning. Google Classroom will be a main forum for information, lessons, and activities. It is critical that laptop (charged and/or with charger) be brought to class EVERY day.
- All school policies will be enforced in my classroom, including no hats/headcoverings, coats/jackets, or in class.
- NO FOOD/DRINKS are to be consumed in class.
- Cell phones, headphones/electronic devices are NOT allowed at the pods in the classroom. An alternate area is available for storage of these items while in class. Book bags/purses, etc. should be properly stored and not on the desktops or in walkways.
- Late, Incomplete, Not Completed Classwork/Homework. A mandatory Bulldog Block study session/detention will be given if assigned work is not completed. The study session/detention will be assigned that day if the class period is held before lunch.
- Makeup Work If you are absent it is your responsibility to obtain any assignments, you missed while you were gone. You have one day for each excused absence to make up your work. This includes daily grades and test. Missed exams must be during Bulldog Block within the time allowed and are subject to alternative forms. If you are absent during a lab you must make special arrangements to come in during Bulldog Block to make up the lab or get and alternative assignment.
- Cheating/ Plagiarism Cheating on a test or assignment will result in a grade of zero for all involved. Individual assignments are just that...individual. "Working together" is not an exuse to cheat. All parties will receive zeros for any/all individual assignments that are not completed individually.
- Extra Credit Extra credit can be obtained only if all work assigned has been handed in. Extra credit is just that, and not a way to make up for missed and incomplete assignments. It is your responsibility to ask for extra credit.
- Recording Devices Recordings (audio, video, still pictures, or a combination thereof) by a student of any classroom event is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Ms. Keefer. Likewise, any recording (audio, video, still pictures, or a combination thereof) by a student of any classroom event which is transferred/downloaded /uploaded /electronically sent to an electronic device, to the Internet, or to any public or social media is also strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Ms. Keefer. Violation will lead to disciplinary action.
updated for Spring Semester 2019