Welcome to Bullock School's GT Parent Page!
This page is designated for parents to keep informed on the activities that are taking place during GT. Parents can access photos, curriculum content, upcoming events and more. This page will be updated as students progress through their units of study. On the bottom of this page you will find a link to access resources, and additional support.
Parents, if you have a resource you would like to share, or have a specific question you feel other parents can benefit from, please feel free to reach out to Dr. Castro, District GT Coordinator at 856-652-2700, ext. 8132, or via email at email@example.com. Together, we are a community; together we are stronger for our children.
To access curriculum content by grade level, please click on the link/s below:
- On February 28th, grades 3 and 4 GT students will visit Rowan University.
- In March, grades 4 & 5 GT students will visit our younger Bulldogs to share their Women's History Biography Presentations. Students will present their Google Slide presentations, and follow up with a Read Aloud.
- On March 23rd, grades 1 and 2 GT students will visit the Philadelphia Zoo.
- April 21st: Earth Day Exhibit will be revealed! This exhibit will showcase the various projects grades 1 & 2 GT students have worked on for the UNLESS Contest, and for the Empowered Schools Program.
- On March 1st, Grade 2 students will Zoom with Peace Corps members in Senegal to learn about their efforts towards sustainability.
- Rowan E.O.W. Visitations for Grade 3 GT students: February 14th, March 2nd, April 6th and April 20th.
- Grade 5 students will have a "Historic Philly in a Day" field trip (date TBD). Students will document their learning with pictures and videos for their digital storyboard.
More information will be forthcoming on the upcoming events as the date approaches.