Our goal is to be a good Bulldog Buddy...to take care of ourselves, our friends and our school. Below are some expectations in the classroom that will help us to be good Bulldog Buddies!CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS
1. Everyone is special & important and deserves to be treated that way.
2. Everyone has a right to learn. No one has the right to interfere with our learning.3. We treat others the way we want to be treated.
4. Every time you waste your time, you waste our time too.
5. You are in control of your own behavior. How you behave depends on the choices you make.6. The only language we will use is appropriate language.
7. It’s OK to make a mistake.
8. Outdoor voices are for outdoors and indoor voices are for indoors.
9. There is no such thing as a dumb question.10. We will take care of the special materials in our classroom.
11. We all made the mess so we will all clean it up.
12. Nobody is perfect. All we can do it try our best!