Password needed (check your homework log):www.razkids.comSEARCH ENGINES
- Ask a question: type in a question.
- Ask for Kids: Search engine, news resources, fun & games.
- Brainboost (ask questions): An "answer engine" — click on subject area or ask your own question.
- Cybersleuth Kids
- Dog Pile: Search engine.
- Google for Kids: Links to subject areas and other Web sites.
- Kids AOL
- KidsClick! Web search for kids by librarians.
- Kids' Search Tools: All-purpose search engine with links to other search engines.
- Yahoo Q & A for Kids: Questions and answers for kids, or "Ask Earl" your own question.
- Awesome Library - 14,000 carefully reviewed resources
- Berit's Best Sites - directory of kids' web sites maintained by Berit Erickson
- Britannica - websites, magazines, books and the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Dibdabdoo - metasearch DMOZ - Yahooligans - Kids Click
- INFOMINE - scholarly internet resources in K-12
- KidsWeb - Mid-Continent Public Library kid's directory
- SuperKids SuperSearch - selected sites
- Almanacs: Index to various almanacs and search engine.
- Answers: Handpicked reference content from Web publishers.
- Children's Dictionary: Scroll down to see the alphabetical list of words with pictures.
- dictionary.com: Complete reference site with links to various subject areas.
- I Know That: Learning activities by grade levels.
- kidskonnect: Subject index to various categories.
- Smithsonian Encyclopedia: Alphabetized categories.
- Thesaurus: Word help, how to use instructions, word games, translator, etc.
- Wikipedia: Online Encyclopedia.
- Multimedia Math Glossary: Alphabetically indexed list of math terms
- Math Cats: Polygon Playground: click and drag various colored shapes to make your own design
- Interactive Arithmetic: for all grade levels
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives: all grade levels
- multiplication.com--practice your math facts
- Acrostic Poem Creation: Step-by-step creation of an acrostic poem; finalized poem is printable.
- Magnetic Poetry Board: Select "magnetic" words and drag to create poems, sentences, etc.
- Wordplay: Drag words to make poems, sentences, etc.
- Spelling City: Vocabulary by grade level, teaching, testing, and word games for students, teachers and parents.
- Keyboarding Activities: Various typing tutorials, some available to download
- Global Children's Art Gallery: Pre-school and elementary-school-age children's art work with link for submitting your own.
- Music — Kids' page of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. Music-related activities and games for kids