2019-2020 Course Selections Have Begun!
Here are some helpful tips about course selections:
- Course selections commence on 02/11/2019 after students attend grade level meetings
- Students should download & review the course catalog with their parents and make sure you account for the following:
- Will the courses you select fit today into your career and college goals in the years to come?
- Did you think about which courses you would like as your elective and which courses you would like as your elective alternatives? You MUST pick alternatives in the computer when you register, so choose wisely.
- Planning on doubling a math or science? Go ahead! Make sure you select your first option in the "Course Options" category and your second option in the "Additional Options" category.
- If you are in grades 10, 11, or 12, you can review your graduation progress by clicking on the 'Graduation Progress' icon located on the left menu bar of your PowerSchool homepage.
- You will have an opportunity to review your course selection with your counselor during your yearly course session. You will be notified by the guidance office of the time and date of your meeting.
Now let's get started!!!
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3View the GHS 2019-2020Program Planning Guide by clickingReview the step-by-step onlineinstructions by clickingLog into PowerSchool& register for your classes!