About Rich Taibi
Rich Taibi received his Bachelors Degree in Jazz Studies and a Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. In 2007, he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania as a member of the Educational Leadership Program for Aspiring Principals. He began his career in Lindenwold as a teacher of General Music, Band and Chorus, and became an administrator in Lindenwold as well. After 11 years at Lindenwold School #5, he moved on to become the principal of the J. Harvey Rodgers School in Glassboro. In 2014, he was promoted to 1st grade and become Principal of the Dorothy L. Bullock School, where he currently serves as principal. He is very happy to continue learning and growing with the children of Glassboro. Mr. Taibi lives in Oaklyn, New Jersey with his amazing wife, Jaimee, two beautiful daughters and two pets (a dog named Cooper, and a cat named Nettle) where he also acts as a member of the Oaklyn Board of Education.
My Favorite Authors
- For School: Mike Schmoker & Dan Venables
- For Fun: Jose Saramago & Kurt Vonnegut
My Favorite Quotes
- All things are possible with the right heart, mind & data, Lucille Keaton.
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down, Kurt Vonnegut.
- Children are made readers on the laps of their parents, Emilie Buchwald
- My Grandmother and Grandfather, two of the wisest and most supportive people I have ever known.
- My wife Jaimee, who always pushes me and who always sees the bright side of life.
- Benjamin Franklin, the consummate life-long learner, who did it all with a great sense of humor.
- Every student I have ever worked with.
Follow me online & stay up to date with our programs and events!