A School Wide Positive Behavior Support System (PBS).
It is a proactive approach that focuses on the long term success of our students.
Through Proactive measures we seek to …
- Maximize Academic Achievement
- Enhance Peer and Adult Interactions
- Inhibit Problem Behaviors
- Create a Positive School Climate
Our Universal Support System will include…
- Modeling and Teaching of Expectations
- Positive Praise Statements
- School Wide Token Economy (Dog Biscuits/Bones)
- Universal Rewards
All Teachers (Classroom and Special Area) and staff have the ability to give out Dog Biscuits/Bones to any student. All Biscuits must be accompanied with a SPECIFIC praise statement. Once a Biscuit is earned it CANNOT be taken away. They will be collected and put into a bulldog bin to earn class rewards.
We are very excited about our Bulldog Buddies program at Rodgers School. Ask your child to tell you about it.
“Take Care of Yourself, Your Friends, and Your School.”