Glassboro Board of Education is currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for current Substitute Nursing positions.
Substitute School Nurses are called on an as-needed basis to provide Health Office coverage throughout the school year.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, download the forms below and apply today to make a difference.
- Copy of R.N. License for the State of New Jersey
- Proof of Mantoux Test within Last 6 Months
- Successful Criminal History Review
- Glassboro Board of Education Substitute Nurse Application
- Substitute Credential Application Form Gloucester County
- Oath of Allegiance Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- 2015 Federal W-4 Form
- NJ W-4
- Emergency Contact Form
- 403B Acknowledgement Form
Please use the “Substitute Certification Checklist” as your guide to completing the substitute packet. Upon completion of the forms in their entirety, please assemble your packet in the order listed on the checklist and bring the information to the Glassboro Board of Education for processing. Remember these few things:
- Packets will only be accepted if they are completed in full and they must include a copy of two forms of identification (see I-9 form for a list of acceptable documents)
- Fingerprinting process must be completed prior to submitting your application. Click on the “Fingerprinting for Substitutes” link for information on how to obtain your criminal history background.
- Criminal History Review Letter stating that you are approved for public school employment must be attached for processing. This form cannot be more than 5 months old.
- Substitute Certificates are sent directly to the Glassboro Board of Education. Once we have processed it, you will receive your certificate via mail.
- The entire substitute process takes 10 to 12 weeks.
- Upon meeting hiring requirements, paid orientation in each of our buildings will be provided.
Should you need assistance or have questions on how to complete the forms, please contact Noelia Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.