Glassboro Board of Education is currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for current Substitute Nursing positions.
Substitute School Nurses are called on an as-needed basis to provide Health Office coverage throughout the school year.
The following documents are required:
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, complete the forms above and turn in all completed paperwork to Alyssa Heil at the Beach Administration Building at 560 Joseph Bowe Blvd Glassboro NJ 08028.If you don't have a County Substitute Certification, please read below.Please use the “Substitute Certification Checklist” as your guide to completing the substitute packet. Upon completion of the forms in their entirety, please assemble your packet in the order listed on the checklist and bring the information to the Glassboro Board of Education for processing. Remember these few things:
- Glassboro Employment Application
- Proof of Mantoux Test within Last 6 Months (TB/Mantoux Form)
- Successful Criminal History Review (Forms: Fingerprinting Process OR Archiving Fingerprinting Process (If you have had fingerprints done after 2003 through the state of NJ, select the second option "Archiving Fingerprinting Process"))
Copy of R.N. License for the State of New Jersey
- Copy of County Substitute Certificate OR Valid Teaching Certificate
- Packets will only be accepted if they are completed in full and they must include a copy of two forms of identification (see I-9 form for a list of acceptable documents)
- Fingerprinting process must be completed prior to submitting your application. Click on the “Fingerprinting Process” link for information on how to obtain your criminal history background.
- Criminal History Review Letter stating that you are approved for public school employment must be attached for processing. This form cannot be more than 5 months old.
- Substitute Certificates are sent directly to the Glassboro Board of Education. Once we have processed it, you will receive your certificate via mail.
- The entire substitute certification process takes 10 to 12 weeks.
- Upon meeting hiring requirements, paid orientation in each of our buildings will be provided.
Should you need assistance or have questions on how to complete the forms, please contact Alyssa Heil at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-652-2700 ext. 6302.
Substitute Nurse Certification Forms:
- Substitute Nurse Certification Checklist
- Substitute Credential Application
- Oath of Allegiance
- Fingerprinting Process OR Archiving Fingerprinting Process (If you have had fingerprints done after 2003 through the state of NJ, select the second option "Archiving Fingerprinting Process"))